
We're such tree huggers, me and Stephanie

The whole gang, all diiiirty

I am a tree fairy! Hear me ROAR!

So, we weren't working that hard...

The diiiirrrty girls of Earth Club and their assorted friends: from left to right:
Jessica, Shilpa, Rachel, Erin, Me, and Laura

The Red Bull car came through and gave us free Red Bull while we waited for the bus to the park, disgusting stuff, just disgusting...but free.
I got a freakin bulls eye, WOOT!

Patricia, before she cut her hair and straightened it...don't mess with that woman.

She's a vixen.

My bulls eye. Once again, the glory.

Jessica Vu and me at a restaurant in downtown Seattle

This is what happens when you study too much, you begin wearing orange rugs and acting like a tiger.

Once again, orange rug=tiger

Jessi is trying to tranquilize me with a dart.

No, don't beat me! Tigers are endangered!

Jessi and Jessica looking like the lovely ladies that they are..

That's hot.

I am an artichoke and she's corny! A ha ha haa haa haaa hahahe he heh hehh ehhh eheheh, bad joke.

We've died on the "Love Sak" that costs $300, it felt amazing to sit on a $300 bean bag. Like royalty, I tell you.


1 comment:
Erinn- I love your blue hair - it looks super great. I think you'd be a tiger even if you didn't study so hard. Loving hearing about the fun and mundane. Have you gotten any calls from the girlscout named Claire she is selling cookies but not Neuman's O's . Not much to report here working hard and goofing around some - when will we see you in California again. take care, Love Mary
Post a Comment