*My old(not old as in years,old as in "used to be my"...) econ teacher Bluestone taught me about this stuff, the rabble rouser that he is...OK, are you happy now Blue? :)
But anyway, back to the message boards. I posted some links to various parts of the IMF and World Bank's websites, as well as some links to the Global Exchange website and their critiques of the WB and the IMF. And I just had to include
My reasoning is that since I find this class so interesting and engaging, and since it challenges and re-molds my own political and ideological views on globalization and the IMF and the World Bank, I want to be an active participant. I am actually now seriously considering pursuing Geography as a major and perhaps double majoring in Geography and Law, Societies and Justice and then minoring in Journalism.
Put simply, I love college and how it expands your mind and your opinions beyond their original boundaries.
But I received something just as delectable as "brownie points" through the mail from my fabulous aunt, Nancy. She is the ultimate baker and even after hearing that I was vegan, she told me she would still bake cookies for me. And before you know it, there's a slip inside my mailbox telling me that I have a package. I was ecstatic and the person behind the counter thought I was a little weird, exclaiming "Vegan cookies!!" But, oh well. I got up to my cluster and munched on them with Jessica, the other Erin and my roommate Patricia.
Happy, Holy Vegan cookies, notice the halos and smiles, oh and the rays of light, indicating that they are yummy and made with love and without animals! Yay! Yummy! Thanks
Oh my, I'm already a "tree hugging, granola eating, radical, wacko hippie." (Quote courtesy of another tree-hugger, JB you know who you are) That fine art on our room door's whiteboard is courtesy of my cluster mate Jessica, isn't it cute?


3 comments:
Amazing - a tree hugging, vegan cookie eating, brownie pointing, seattle and college loving woman - the sky's the limit even if it's raining in Seattle - you go girl! MC from the Bay Area
From claire your sister,Your cookies or very cute you should put a tiara on them.How are you doing?I love you so much xoxoxo.You are the best sister in the world. You should make them look like happyfaces two.Does your back fell better?looks like your haveing a blast.Bye Bye erinn bear.
yay st ritas math class. Mrs. neilsons brownie points that chip like ruled over cause he was a goodie twoshoes back then
Post a Comment