
But I have gotten studying done and I'm doing well in my classes, but most of all I'm enjoying them, especially as they begin to wind down. I get pretty comfy when I study as you can see below.

It is amazingly beautiful right now, even with the Cherry blossoms gone (although our allergies are gone too, so its not all bad). And anyone who says Seattle sucks because of the rain needs to catch a plane up here right now, just ask my Mom, she just came up and we spent a fabulous couple days in Seattle and Whidby Island. A-MAZ-ING! Pictures coming soon from that jaunt (including the most flattering photos of me waking up to a camera flash...Mom, I should have hit you with my pillow...I will get you back, count on that).

Pretty much, I'm still as in love with the U-DUB as I was when I first got here. It has become my home and I will miss it when I get out for the summer, and I'm sure it will be a little hard to transition from the noisy urban college chaos to quiet Woodacre life (but if you've ever been to our house you know that the chaos part will translate quite well, har har har ;) But I am very excited to see everyone I haven't seen in AGES! So, come find me (or I will find you) and let's hang out, catch up and I'll make you some tea.
So, until then, Irish jigs and giggles,
Erinn

4 comments:
Cute pics ... nice bellies.
Had a great time with you last weekend. Let's do it again this summer.
Love, mom
Hi Erinn,
It looks like you're having a fun time with friends. Peace and love,
Carol from HW MI
Love your photos and glad to hear you had a great mother's day with Jane. Can't wait to see you and hear all about this year - favorite classes and anything else you care to share. Thanks for writing more blog before the semester ends - I live for Erinn's blogs. Love, Mary
Wow, Erinn, I can't believe it has been a whole year. You'll be a college graduate before I know it. Good luck with your finals and everything there is to do to wrap up and come on home! Can't wait to see you.
Love, Alissa
PS Did you know I bumped into your mom on the plane to so cal the other day? If only we could all get moms like that!!
Post a Comment