Saturday, March 11, 2006

The UW Chronicles: Volume XV: Finals Fervor...And the world ending in a fiery ball of doom

Just thought I'd add that last part on for dramatic effect. Anyway, it's the weekend before finals and weirdly enough campus is not deserted. Usually there are tumbleweeds rolling through the Quad because everyone and their mother go home on the weekends. Obviously, I can't do that, so I go to the IMA and enjoy all the empty Elliptical work out machines. But anyway, I am studying International Relations today (which I have really enjoyed) with a big group of my quiz section buddies (we call ourselves the Political Science Alliance) and then later Philosophy with a really cool guy who lives below us on 7th. So, that will be my day and probably my weekend. But here are some photos of what we crazy college kids do when you let us out of our cages before finals week...


I am a mushroom.


Peace.


Does it look like rain?


Me and Audrey...my butt's at her knees!!! Dear God!


The University Village's umbrellas...for so much more than just the rain.


We crashed a playground and I found a fishy friend.


Weee! I fit!


Jessi! What are you doing??


*Damn. I'm not 6 anymore* says Jessi.


Traffic jam.


We're having so much fun!


Patricia (my roommate) and Jessica at The New Orleans in Pioneer Square, sipping Pina Coladas (non-alcoholic of course)


Me and Jessi sipping our Pina Coladas (she graciously offered to take care of the non-vegan whipped cream on top of mine)


On the bus to Pioneer Square...


Building things with Husky Cards...



The hobbit, the human and the giant consult the map to Mordor.


The cutest picture of me and my roommate, Patricia, at Thaiger Room on the Ave. I love her to bits!


Me, Patricia, and Jessica at Thaiger Room, Patricia went into a "food coma" soon after.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You look so beautiful and happy! I'm so glad you're having such a great time up there and have met so many wonderful new friends. I love you to bits. Best of luck on your finals ... you're in my heart, thoughts and prayers. I know you'll do great.

Mom

Anonymous said...

Erinn - You rock- thanks for sharing your life up there with us. I know your studying will pay off and you will do great on your finals. Blog on baby, Bev and I love to read the pages or your life and the pictures really are so wonderful. Love Mary